Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Eye Shadow Primer!

So the question I get asked the most from people I know is "how do you get your eye makeup to last all day like you just put it on?"



You HAVE to use an eyeshadow primer, but there are so many out there you might say! 
You have to find the best one for the look you are going for.

My choice for a neutral look is the KatVonD High Voltage Eye primer.(retails for $15 USDA) I have to say ladies this is better than Urban Decay Primer Potion,(which is still a favorite) but with the KatVonD you only need a little bit, it is very creamy and nudes out the eyelid.  That way when you put that nice neutral color all over the lid it does not budge. This is also a great primer for when you use bright colors because it nudes out your lid, the intensity of the bright colors really pop.

Another great tip is not to rub your eyes a lot. I am not one to rub my eyes a lot, but that is one thing someone at work was telling me their main problem is.
So if you are looking for a great primer go check it out! 

If you would like to see a picture of one with and without let me know in the comments!



                 

No comments:

Post a Comment