Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mega Deal of the Day: CVS 40% off Physicians Formula Cosmetics





The Nude Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner from Physicians Formula is very similar to the Naked 2 pallet. I have not been into drugstore brand makeup that much until lately; not because it was drugstore but because I could never find anything with great staying power or that I really enjoyed.

The game has changed! Drugstore brands have stepped it up! They are just as good as some high end  makeup brands. If you were like me and didn't give it try, you had better give it a shot now!

BUT wait the best part is....this eyeshadow retails for at or around $10.99 and because CVS is having 40% of their Physicians Formula and combined with my $5.00 rewards bucks, I only spent a WHOPPING! $1.74
Happy shopping everyone! Up next...my favorite drugstore eye shadows! 

No comments:

Post a Comment